About Me

My photo
Feel free to drop me a line at laura.nunn@gmail.com

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

First post

Hello! So, this is my attempt to write more regularly, to capture small details and to hope that I manage to get in the habit of writing and of turning over more comedy material. As most of you know, I do a fair bit of writing anyway, but rarely aimed at an audience!

Still grappling with the technology at the moment, but once this is up and running, I hope to post fairly regularly.

More than happy to get comments or feedback.

See you soon!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

A truthful tale - have you considered having a carer?!! RSN

Laura said...

Look again, old man. You put this comment on the wrong entry.

I think we all really know who needs to go into a home...

Anonymous said...

A blog! (Plog?) Brilliant! Now I won't miss anything when you ring me and I steadfastly refuse to answer, preferring instead to poke out my tongue at the offending vibrating object.

You can still leave me voicemail though. I've got it all on tape to play on Before They Were Famous. When you are.


xxxxx

AH NZ Adventure said...

So who is "trouble" and why won't you use your real name?

AH NZ Adventure said...

Ooh - no reply to this comment, more and more intriguing....