About Me

My photo
Feel free to drop me a line at laura.nunn@gmail.com

Friday, July 27, 2007

Vote now!

Those of you who were worried, you'll be pleased to know that the sleep thing has worn off and I'm back to my usual grumpy self.

I am struggling for something to write about today. Despite the genius that appears to leak out effortlessly across the Plog, occasionally I do struggle to find a nugget with which to entertain you.

So, in a Choose Your Own Adventure-style Plog, I shall let you - the reader - decide what you'd like to hear about. Here is a shortlist:

- Last night's Simpsons Movie
- The rude Polish waitress in an Aldgate hotel bar
- My new shower fitting - and associated hilarity*

Vote now! (Is this better than Big Brother or what?) If no votes are received - via the Plog - Facebook voting counts not - then all three anecdotes will be lost forever. The shame!

* Hilarity not guaranteed.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Polish waitress please.

Anonymous said...

Polish waitress get my vote too...

Anonymous said...

Polish waitress please. Although I would like to hear how awful or not the Simpsons movie is. Thanks.

Sara said...

Polish waitress... seems to be the winner so far!

Anonymous said...

nah i vote for the shower fitting thingy. there may be nudity involved....

Anonymous said...

Polish Waitress - does she shine?
RSN

Anonymous said...

rude polich waitress gets my vote too