About Me

My photo
Feel free to drop me a line at laura.nunn@gmail.com

Sunday, July 01, 2007

Wee kend

It has been an amusing weekend. The weekend started with a smattering of comedy at a West End comedy club. The most amusing things about the comedy:

1. The final comic accidentally spat on the third row of the audience. This is a good range, even for deliberate spitting.

2. At one point the MC (the rather excellent Andrew Bird) was chatting to a punter... and the punter's chair collapsed. This made me laugh so much I was a little bit sick into my mouth. Then the punter sat back on the chair... and the same thing happened again. I was quite a lot sick into my mouth.

3. The ladies' toilets had urinals. Apparently this is because it turns into a gay club afterwards. Makes weeing awkward though. Thank goodness I have a cock.

I played the Domestic Goddess on Saturday and made double chocolate cookies. I genuinely can't remember the last time I made any type of food. The only thing I've done since I've had my new kitchen is heat a pizza or two. But it turns out I am Very Good at cookies and should be given some sort of prize. If you know of anywhere I can apply for cookie prizes, please let me know.

TheBloke (TM) and I went to the park this morning for a walk. This is what you are supposed to do on Sundays. There was an amusing moment where there was a terrier type-thing going a bit beserk with its barking at a guy on a bicycle. The bloke on the bicycle's way of dealing with the (admittedly fairly small) problem? Fixing the dog with a stoic look, he uttered to the mongrel, "Fuck off".

Genius.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"TheBloke (TM)"

He sounds dreamy!