About Me

My photo
Feel free to drop me a line at laura.nunn@gmail.com

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Fast food

OK guys, I don't normally do this, and I promise this isn't an advert but...

I've noticed I eat a lot of crap at work. This is mostly owing to the fact that the people I work with are a bit too lovely and bring in cakes and chocolates all day. And I have the willpower of one of those obese Americans they have to take to hospital on a crane. Basically the bikini project isn't going too well (can you lose a stone in a day without liposuction or chopping off a limb? Neither of which - for the record - I'm particularly keen on...)

So, someone told me about Graze.com. For £2.99 they deliver a box of four yummy treats to your desk. I now get a box twice a week. Treats have so far included pistachio nuts, sunflower seeds, chocolate buttons and raisins, marinated olives... they've been lovely. And on the off-chance you get something you're not that keen on (I don't like the wasabi peas), you just log onto the website, it shows you what they sent you, and you click on "bin it" and they never send it to you again! It's super cool.

The idea is it's supposed to stop me eating crap at my desk. And it's kind of working. Apart from the Krispy Kreme on Monday. And the flapjack on Tuesday. And the bacon sandwich on Wednesday. Anyway, that's not the point!

The point is, I've been given a code for you - my lovely Ploggers - to have your very own free first Graze box, and then one more half price. You can cancel at any time and you don't need to pay a penny upfront. I can highly recommend it. Even if it's just to make your colleagues jealous when they deliver an exciting-looking package to your desk.

So, go to Graze.com and enter the code: DGPM11WT, and if you take them up on your offer, I get £1 off each box you lovely people order too. So it's win-win. And munch munch.

See you when I get back from hols, Ploggers!

4 comments:

Sara said...

This sounds awesome! I'm a snacker at work too... so I'm very disappointed that this is only available in the UK. If I had the time/money, I would start this up in the US :-)

Unknown said...

This also needs to come on down to Australia. Am extremely guilty of running to the Quik-e-mart downstairs for a packet of chips or stealing bickies from the formal kitchen when hunger strikes.

AH NZ Adventure said...

It does sound VERY cool. Keep listing the goodies so I can copy :o) I may not be able to get it delivered to NZ but I can still enjoy the eating part :o)

kayt said...

I am living in the wrong country. Again.