About Me

My photo
Feel free to drop me a line at laura.nunn@gmail.com

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Screen dump

TheBloke (TM) was watching something on TV last week called Game of Thrones, but to all intents and purposes, could just easily have been named "Dragons, Tits and Dwarves".  TheBloke (TM) said if there was a series that was actually called that, he'd definitely watch it.

So, always an aspiring writer, I asked him that if I were to write the perfect film for blokes, what ingredients would it have?  Here is his list in order of preference:

  • Tits
  • Tits
  • Tits
  • Lesbians
  • Dragons
  • Explosions
  • Sword fights
  • Alien spaceship
  • Tits and bush
  • Car chase
  • Bromance
  • Bi-curious cheerleaders
  • Group (female) shower scene
  • Guns
  • Zombies
  • Dwarves
  • Ninjas
  • Tits
I told him how I thought that was somewhat limiting, and he took the opportunity to remind me that the only type of story I enjoy is one about a little girl with a big imagination.  I said that was completely untrue.

And off we went to see Matilda at the theatre.  (Which was brilliant, by the way)

No comments: