About Me

My photo
Feel free to drop me a line at laura.nunn@gmail.com

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

LBLOPASTAAG

Now I'm not one to shamelessly promote a product. I'm definitely one to whinge about poor customer service as and when I get it, but I rarely sing praises to the sky. However, it's time for Laura's Big List of Products and Services That Are Actually Good (LBLOPASTAAG).

- Vicks First Defence. At first I thought it was luck that the cold I knew I was getting never developed. Perhaps I'd been mistaken. Eighteen months later and pretty much totally cold-free, barring two sniffly days mid-November, I think we have to say, buy it buy it buy it!

- Sky Plus. Sky are bastards. Their customer service is shit. But let's be honest, once you've got Sky Plus in your life, you're never going back.

- Wii Sports. Nothing like your 85 year-old grandma beating you at bowling.

- Minis. Overpriced but cute and for some reason, people let you out in traffic jams far more than they ever did in the Corsa.

- Krispy Kreme donuts. Mmmm.

- British Gas Customer Services. I know. I'm nearly dead from the shock too.

That is enough for now. Back to the cynicism soon.

No comments: