About Me

My photo
Feel free to drop me a line at laura.nunn@gmail.com

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Egg-sasperating

TheBloke (TM) has now hidden the remaining - ahem - eight Cadbury's Creme Eggs. The fucker.

What I want you to take from this is not the fact that somehow four Creme Eggs were eaten within a day, but the unrelenting domestic - should I call it abuse? Yes, I think I should. The unrelenting domestic abuse I put up with day after day.

His inhaler remains hidden. I'm hiding his passport next. We're off on hols on Sunday. Well, I am.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey mate - why don't YOU hide your eggs...then he can't? :o)

H x

Miranda said...

Eat them all before he can hide them seems the only other solution.

Are you going to a hot place on holiday? Maybe you can relent on the passport and hide the eggs in lovely squishy places like his shoes?