About Me

My photo
Feel free to drop me a line at laura.nunn@gmail.com

Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Mucus/Music

Ploggers, Ploggers, apologies for the extended absence.  I have been super-super busy at work (which I have complained about, but apparently that's why they pay me - who knew?), plus TheBloke (TM) and I went away for the weekend to Amsterdam.  He had a cold (sorry, was at death's door), and I was exhausted.  So we mostly slept.  But it was nice to sleep without a biting ginger bastard cat waking me at 6 a.m.

Now I'm at death's door (it's NOT a cold.  I am SO much more ill than TheBloke (TM) and am proving it by complaining a lot more than he did).  This seems massively unfair, seeing as I had proper swine flu just before Christmas.  I am currently feeling like a giant snot-bag.  Hmm, maybe I should incorporate that into my wedding vows.

So, wedding planning is going pretty well.  We're compiling the iPod playlist at the moment for the disco as we're not having a DJ.  My taste revolves around mostly 60s' music, with the occasional one-hit wonder thrown in.  TheBloke (TM)'s taste is more rock-oriented.  We have about three songs we actually both like.  This could be interesting.  The Venn diagram of our music tastes contains only REM and Alanis Morissette.

I will Plog properly about Amsterdam soon.  In the meantime, I am trying not to drip snot on the keyboard.  At least I'm using TheBloke (TM)'s computer.  Teach him to give me his nasty germs.

No comments: