About Me

My photo
Feel free to drop me a line at laura.nunn@gmail.com

Saturday, June 06, 2009

Dirty job

Monty Cat has still not given himself a thorough cleaning.  I was regaling Mr and Mrs Nunn of this fact earlier today by telephone.

We were all of the consensus that having to lick your own arse clean is a bit rubbish.

It was at this point I uttered the immortal phrase to Mr Nunn, "I'm trying to convince him to give himself a rim job, but he's not having any of it."

I then spent the next few minutes awkwardly explaining to my father what a rim job is.

Does this sort of thing happen to other people?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can remember having to explain to a co-worker how a woman might artificially inseminate herself with a turkey baster. He was in his early 60s. Afterwards my other co-workers gave me a round of applause, and he said "Goodness, what a world we live in!"
My face has never been so red,

Unknown said...

Until Monty has cleaned his act up there is no way he is coming to sit on me