About Me

My photo
Feel free to drop me a line at laura.nunn@gmail.com

Monday, August 24, 2009

Cat food

The vet told me that Monty Cat was overweight, and we should put him on a bit of a diet. I did.

Monty Cat then put on even more weight. Then I realised that we'd been measuring his dried food wrongly and giving him twice as much as he should have had. We corrected this.

We weighed Monty Cat. He is 4.2kg - the best part of a stone. I can barely lift him.

In the last six months I have also put on the best part of a stone.

TheBloke (TM), always sensitive, said to me, "Do you realise you've put on more weight than an entire Monty Cat in the last year?"

Fucker.

2 comments:

Miranda said...

hahhahaa! Your cat weighs the same as my baby!

Laura said...

Or, to look at it another way, I've put on as much weight as your baby... and I'm not even pregnant.

L x