About Me

My photo
Feel free to drop me a line at laura.nunn@gmail.com

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Second sight

After a while you think you know someone, don't you? You think, "I know Laura quite well. I read her Plog regularly. I know all about the escapades of Monty Cat. I am fully aware of the minutae of her life that she insists on publishing on the Interweb."

But I bet sometimes you think to yourself, "But I bet I don't know the REAL Laura. She could be hiding deep dark secrets from me. In fact, now you mention it, I don't think I've EVER seen the insides of her eyeballs. What sort of person is cagey about their own eyeballs? Yes, that Laura is a shady character indeed."

I am aware that I have indeed been keeping the insides of my eyeballs from you. And for that I apologise. And, courtesy of the slightly mad people at Vision Express (who assume that naturally everyone wants to be able to log onto their website to see inside their own eyeballs), please see my left and my right eyeball below. I am assured that the funny marks and the fact that the image is skewed is dust on the lens and a dodgy processor, not a fractured eyeball.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Why is one lighter than the other? Did you have one eye shut? Or a cool Pirate's patch or something?

H x

Anonymous said...

cool! I want one...

BJ

Anonymous said...

cool! I want one...

BJ