About Me

My photo
Feel free to drop me a line at laura.nunn@gmail.com

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Soul searching

Ploggers, I think it's time for an update on your search terms, don't you? OK, so the top keywords that people have been finding this site by (other than the obvious) in the last month are...

(Drum roll...)

  1. Laurasplog plumber
  2. Madam Tamar spanking
  3. Erica's Wanking Club
  4. Tamsin Greig naked
  5. Dog fucked her
  6. I have an IQ of 95
  7. BMW Mini air conditioning smells of Dettol
  8. Up the arse
  9. Happy ending massage Luton
  10. Julia Sawalha what happened to her arm
  11. Teacher thicky sex
  12. Incest Coalville
  13. Swap shops Coalville
  14. Rupert you're a wonderful bear
  15. Unclothed things
So, essentially, my readership comprises celebrity-obsessed perverts with a lower than average intellegence. Nothing we didn't already know, eh?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds like a sitcom pilot for Channel 4.

Anonymous said...

"intellegence"

We are drawn here by powerful forces.

MJenks said...

Rupert is a wonderful bear.

Laura said...

Fair point re: spelling. I'm going to claim a typo, but you're right to chastise... it's the only way I'll learn.

;o)

L x