About Me

My photo
Feel free to drop me a line at laura.nunn@gmail.com

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Posh puss

I'm not ashamed to admit I like the finer things in life. The occasional morsel of smoked salmon, olives stuffed with feta cheese, a nicely tailored Calvin Klein suit. This doesn't mean I can always afford to indulge my tastes, but occasionally, as a treat, well, why not?

And we do occasionally spoil Monty Cat. I suppose that's what pets are for.

We are Sainsbury's shoppers, and our basket usually contains far more of the "Essentials" range than the "Taste the Difference" items. This is OK, because when we splash out, we probably appreciate it more.

Years back, I shopped at Tesco, who have a "Value" range and a "Finest" range. But now it's Sainsbury's all the way.

And we decided to treat Monty Cat to some super-duper special cat litter. Sainsbury's equivalent of the Tesco "Finest" range. It was at this point I wondered:

Do Sainsbury's make a "Taste the Difference" cat litter?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

smell the differense.
Whikh i khose over taste the pussy

Vj