About Me

My photo
Feel free to drop me a line at laura.nunn@gmail.com

Friday, April 28, 2006

Living the high life

At the Hilton Edinburgh Airport hotel this week, owing to previous incompetence on their part, I was upgraded to an executive suite - Suite 360.

Excited by thoughts of jacuzzis, panoramic penthouse views and complimentary goodies, I scuttled along the many corridors of the hotel. Finally reaching my room, the antcipation was just too much. Opening the door wide with a big smile, ready to greet my home for the next three days I saw...

... exactly the same sort of room as I always get. Except there was a bathrobe and two bits of shortbread. It did have a great view though... of the runway at Edinburgh Airport.

This would all have been OK except my TV didn't work, the hot water varied between scalding and freezing, and they tried to charge me the wrong amount when I checked out.

1 comment:

AH NZ Adventure said...

Had someone put a pea under your mattress too? hee. Love ya really. XX