About Me

My photo
Feel free to drop me a line at laura.nunn@gmail.com

Friday, September 29, 2006

Comedying

My gig last night had three people in the audience. Living the dream.

It was a nice, gentle easing back into the comedy though. I've not really been focusing on it too much over the last few weeks, what with the holiday and a few things at work keeping my mind away from it. I've got a gig next weekend, and probably ought to book a few more. It ebbs and flows a bit - sometimes I realise I'm a comedy genius. Other times I know I'm rubbish and not getting any better, and decide to give it up.

I'm enjoying it at the moment... the real test is as winter edges on and I wonder if I really want to go and brave the icy air to share my pearls of laughter with three non-appreciative punters.

2 comments:

Sara said...

Don't give up on the comedy yet! I am hoping you'll add some dates in November. I'll be in townfrom the 17th-27th. I'll be stopping in Manchester for a few days to hang out with the grandparents, but otherwise I'll be around London! I'll catch up with you closer to the time so we can make plans to hang out!

Anonymous said...

Don't give up! The colder the weather, the better the audience.

Apparently I'm a great audient, I laugh in all the right places and wear a comedy-smile for the whole set.