About Me

My photo
Feel free to drop me a line at laura.nunn@gmail.com

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Thwarted

I am in a weird internet cafe on Roman Road. There is a sign above the PCs saying,

"This Internet cafe is save and Convenient Place for All customers and we respectfully request that it is prohibited any antisocial behaviour such as following.

1- Using naked and sexual pages

2- Drinking Alcohol

3- Smoking

4- Eating

We also request to respect each other.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

Thank you

Management"

And well they should apologise for inconvenience. I came here for the express purpose of having a vodka, smoking and looking at naked pages, whilst scoffing a kebab and disrespecting the person sat next to me.

The nanny state. That's what this is. One English pound I have spent for two wasted hours of no nakedness. I'm going home.

No comments: