About Me

My photo
Feel free to drop me a line at laura.nunn@gmail.com

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Antiplog

Some days the anecdote comes easily to the Plog. Something utterly ridiculous happens on the way to work, at a gig or in a shop. Or something really irritates me or makes me giggle. Those are easy Plogging days.

Some days are more difficult. Perhaps something funny or annoying has indeed happened, but for work reasons, or personal friendship reasons (and occasionally because my parents read this), sadly I'm unable to reveal everything to the Plog.

And some days it really, truly seems that nothing very important has happened. Today I ran a training course. It went well. I had a bacon sandwich for breakfast, a chocolate bread and butter pudding for lunch (unusual, but hardly Plogworthy) and an asparagus omelette for dinner. And some Pringles and a smoothie.

My cab driver this morning was on time, pleasant and for once didn't lecture me about the East End. It's rained a lot. I was supposed to be going out this evening, but it didn't happen for a not very interesting reason. I have nearly finished my book.

Plog-free day. Sorry.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mardy Fish was playing at Wimbledon yesterday. He lost 6-3, 7-6, 6-3, unfotunately, to a bloke called Umpty Penguin.

(Okay, he lost to Nadal.)

Laura said...

Yay, Mardy Fish! Yay! I could have Plogged about that. But I didn't.

Humph

Yours mardily

L x