About Me

My photo
Feel free to drop me a line at laura.nunn@gmail.com

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Cock-eyed

What a lovely Christmas. Good company, good food, but most importantly, a fresh stack of Mrs Nunn anecdotes, with which to regale you. Here is Snippet #1.

Mrs Nunn giggled, "Tell your grandma about your friend whose boyfriend had a very big cock."

This was - sadly - a normal conversation in the Nunn household.

"Well," I said to my grandmother, "my friend Cookie dated a guy whose penis was so huge, she described it like a baby's arm holding an apple."

My grandma laughed.

"One thing I don't understand though," Mrs Nunn said. "Shouldn't it be a baby's arm holding two apples?"

I have not been able to look at Mr Nunn the same way since.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

you made it sound worse than it was

Miranda said...

ha, that's hilarious

the lady has a point

RSN said...

I'm saying nothing....!

RSN