About Me

My photo
Feel free to drop me a line at laura.nunn@gmail.com

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Psycho-analysis

I think it's time for a Google Analytics update, don't you? So, what are the choice phrases people have been searching for to find my Plog? Well, here are my favourites:

  • Laura Nunn timelord (every day)
  • Vibrate my hamster
  • Adjectival hyphenation
  • "Bite her toenails"
  • "Burping women"
  • Hermione ticklish feet (really?)
  • Dogging parks North London
  • Huge dog fucked her voraciously (most of my Plogs are about this, so at least that's fair)
  • My girlfriend won't take it up the arse
  • Why won't she take it up the arse?
  • She took it up the arse

My favourites are these last three. Especially in this order. Also, special mention must go to Erica and her Wanking Club, which as usual yield high results for me.

I think this says a lot about my readers. It's also good market research for me. Should I wish to attract a larger readership, I should probably write about the time I was in a dogging park in North London when I saw a huge dog (taking the dogging part quite literally) voraciously fucking Hermione, who had very ticklish feet. She was far too ticklish to get a pedicure, so was biting her own toenails and burping loudly.

So Laura Nunn, Timelord Extraordinaire, not enjoying this scene, harnessed the powers of compound adjectival hyphenation and went back in time to purchase her the new vibrating hamster from Ann Summers. It worked. Hermione gave one last burp and went home.

Did she take it up the arse? The rest of the story is in your hands...

I need more sleep.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And think of the poor, confused man frantically typing "WHY won't she take it up the arse" into Google, who after yet another frustrating night with his girlfriend really isn't going to find the answer to the mystery on your Plog at all...hopefully he has a good laugh though.
I don't use bookmarks, and always get to your Plog page by typing into Google "lauras plog", after which the search page always smugly corrects my grammar: 'Didn't you mean "laura's plog"', but it makes me smile everytime (easily pleased) because it seems so apt for your page :)

Anonymous said...

maybe laura could enlighten the guy? a kind of care in the community type thing.