About Me

My photo
Feel free to drop me a line at laura.nunn@gmail.com

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Breast is best

I am triumphant. Last night I finally made my (rather horrific) breast cancer joke work. I have tried this out unsuccessfully several times and was eventually resigned to dropping it altogether. However, I tried it one more time, and although it did get a sharp intake of breath - it did actually work rather well. Smug face. Of course tomorrow, when I reprise it at the Backyard Club in Bethnal Green (PLUG), it'll die on its sad little arse. Or perky little tits. Whichever you prefer.

Anyway, Ploggers, I'm going to be a busy bee for the next few days - a gig tomorrow night (REPLUG), off to the theatre on Thursday and then oop t'Festival in t'Edinburgh for the weekend. There may not be much Plog action. For this I apologise, but I promise to Plog in full about the Festival, when I return, just as I did last year.

Hopefully Nice Kate will steer away from the existential clowns this year. She has been warned.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey matey

Good luck with your gig!
Have a great time in Edinburgh.

H xx