About Me

My photo
Feel free to drop me a line at laura.nunn@gmail.com

Sunday, August 26, 2007

National treasure

I don't understand. Some things, I guess, are beyond human comprehension.

I went to the local shop. I bought a "Lucky Dip" lottery ticket. I waited for the results. Hold tight, because this might dumbfound you... I didn't win the lottery. In fact, not a single number came up.

I really don't understand this. I never normally buy a lottery ticket. I've always been of the opinion that you can have three chocolate bars for a pound, and I tend to get more enjoyment from that. So given that I don't normally buy a lottery ticket, when I actually make the effort to do so, shouldn't it only be right and fair that they let me win the jackpot just once? It's not like I want to win every week or anything.

No wonder their ticket sales are declining. Well done, Camelot, you've just lost another potential customer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry! This time you will win the lottery.. I wish you a good luck.. Buy lottery tickets and win amazing prizes...