About Me

My photo
Feel free to drop me a line at laura.nunn@gmail.com

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Playing craps

Today a bird pooed on me. Twice. Well, it might have been two birds pooing on me once each, but either way, two times today I was covered in bird poo. Covered is perhaps a bit of an exaggeration, but there was certainly poo involved. It was purple. Perhaps the birds had been eating blackberries.

So, I hear that being pooed on by a bird is supposed to be good luck. But I'm not sure if the first pooing is negated by the second pooing - i.e. is the bird poo luck factor binary. So the first poo adds good luck, and the second pooing takes it away again. Or is the luck doubled? Perhaps I'm thinking too much about this.

Either way, for the first time in about ten years I've bought myself a Lottery ticket. If you don't hear from me again, I'm probably living on a tropical island somewhere. Being shat on by birds.

No comments: