About Me

My photo
Feel free to drop me a line at laura.nunn@gmail.com

Saturday, December 08, 2007

Go gadget go

Today I bought things. Lots of things. Shiny, shiny things. Things I wasn't going to buy. I don't really need a new iPod. What would I do with a Nintendo DS Lite? I don't even normally wear skirts to the office.

Oops.

I only just stopped myself from buying a Nintendo Wii, and that was only because they're actually more expensive over here than in the UK. Just call me Inspector Gadget. Well, don't, because that would get annoying after a while. And would also be a bit inappropriate in a work-based situation.

"Hello, can I ask who's just joined the audio conference please?"

"It's me - Laura."

"Laura? I don't know anyone called Laura. Oh, sorry, do you mean Inspector Gadget from the London office?"

No good meeting starts that way.

On a similar note, I had an email from a delegate from the course I ran recently, saying she'd enjoyed the day, and asking how I got into my chosen career. It was very tempting to reply, "Fuck knows, got drunk, got on a plane and thought I'd just blag the rest..."

Here. Have some photos of me and Singapore. Don't say I never give you anything.

Bollocks, can't get it to work. Check out http://www.laurainsingapore.shutterfly.com. Not that interesting, but a few snaps of what I've been up to today... as for once it hasn't been raining!

No comments: