About Me

My photo
Feel free to drop me a line at laura.nunn@gmail.com

Monday, October 06, 2008

Decisions

If you had to live without cheese or chocolate for the rest of your life, what would it be? It's a difficult one, I'll give you that, but I found it easy enough to come to my decision. Whilst giving up chocolate would be a massive sacrifice, a life without cheese is no life at all.

Choose cheese, choose life.

Through this game (give up spring or give up autumn? Give up shoes or give up your eyebrows?) I have discovered - finally - my favourite thing in the world.

I gave up cheese, spring, chocolate, shoes, eyebrows, cuddles, reading, cinema, orgasms, television, Shakespeare, Sunday mornings for... wait for it... cherry blossom.

Something tells me my priorities might be a bit fucked.

I do like cherry blossom though.

No comments: