About Me

My photo
Feel free to drop me a line at laura.nunn@gmail.com

Saturday, October 04, 2008

Novel idea

I am trying to write a novel. Not because I'm particularly creative or talented, but mostly because I quite fancy a day job where I don't have to get out of bed or on the tube.

So I am trying to write a novel. And I want it to be good. And I am shamelessly stealing bits of Plogs to go into it. Mostly because this increases my word count and makes me feel as though I've done more work than I actually have.

Apparently the average novel is about 100,000 words. I have written 6,000. So I'm nearly there, right?

Can I have a multi-million pound book deal now please?

1 comment:

Sara said...

I think you should use all the material from your blog to make up a book of short stories/life experiences... it would be hillarious!