About Me

My photo
Feel free to drop me a line at laura.nunn@gmail.com

Monday, October 20, 2008

Bone to pick

I will tell you about Rome, of course I will. But at the moment I'm exhausted from a day's work and probably won't do the subject justice.

So in the meantime I will tell you something I saw at work today. Two asian guys, possibly Chinese standing chatting by the lift. Nothing unusual so far. Except they each had a broken arm.

This intrigued me. Did they get chatting because they each had a broken arm, or were they part of some secret society that involved arm breaking as part of its initiation?

Now the building is big, I'll give you that. There are approximately 8000 people working there. At any one time it makes sense that there would be a few broken bones. But two broken arms? Both Chinese guys? And standing together and chatting?

Something fishy is going on.

No comments: