About Me

My photo
Feel free to drop me a line at laura.nunn@gmail.com

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Smokin'

Last week there was one - just one - incident where I sort of set off the smoke alarm whilst I was cooking. And in fact, it's a good job I did because it led me to realise that the battery in the smoke alarm was flat. And actually I didn't set the smoke alarm off because the battery was flat.

And it wasn't my fault anyway - it was a baking tray with some stuff stuck to it that started burning whilst the meal was cooking, so it wasn't like I set anything on fire or anything.

So all in all, there's really nothing to talk about.

Except TheBloke (TM) now won't let me grate cheese unsupervised "in case you burn it".

I have just cooked chicken in a barbecue sauce, jacket potato and Caesar salad. And didn't burn anything. Well, maybe the salad. A bit.

Where are those piss-easy Jamie Oliver recipes?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've voted for your plog on the blogger's choice awards - are you canvassing?

NK x

Laura said...

Thanks Nice Kate. Wasn't aware of the awards, but have researched and implemented the correct HTML code (see sidebar).

Thanks again!

L x