About Me

My photo
Feel free to drop me a line at laura.nunn@gmail.com

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Italian job

I was whisked to Rome for my birthday. How glamorous does that sound? I knew I was going away for the weekend, but "Europe somewhere" was as much as I was getting out of TheBloke (TM), despite my wily and cunning ways of finding out information.

He eventually told me at midnight on the night of my birthday. So Rome it was, and I have much, much, much to tell you. However, at the moment, I am more tired than a tired person after a lovely but tiring weekend. Similes might not be my forte.

So... I will tell you about:

- Naughty nuns
- Tiny lifts
- Thieving Americans
- The mad portrait artist
- Insistent restaurateurs

and maybe more. But not tonight. Tonight you will have to sing a little song to yourself to keep yourself busy. Sorry.

I have been spoiled. I like it. More please.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hurry up and tell us about the deranged psychotic portrait artist