About Me

My photo
Feel free to drop me a line at laura.nunn@gmail.com

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Write to be angry

You know what? I just did a brilliant Plog and the fucking Internet fucking ate it.

Fuck.

It took me ages. I wrote it. I rewrote it. I edited it. I put in bits of witty dialogue. I even used the word "schadenfreude" twice. I pressed send. It disappeared. And fucking Blogger didn't even save a fucking draft. Fuck.

I could rewrite it, but I'm too angry. So instead, I will just tell you that my physiotherapist yesterday said she went to school with a Laura Nunn. She said she had both a Laura Nunn and a Laura Dunn in her class. Beware Ploggers. I fear imposters are at work.

In the meantime I'm going to cook spaghetti bolognaise. Angry. This is never a good time to cook. Smoke alarms on standby.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww! Hey, incidentally, what do you think of that weird ugly bloke who's going to be the next Doctor Who? I thought it would be great with S Moffat writing it, but, well....

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you will remember most of it. Just take the batteries out of the smoke alarm...
RSN

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you will remember most of it. Just take the batteries out of the smoke alarm...
RSN

Anonymous said...

Gosh - stereo!
RSN

Laura said...

Haven't really seen the new Doctor other than a photo.

I dunno... I like to think that Moffat could carry it, no matter what, and as he was involved in the casting, he must have some ideas about what he's going to do with the actor/character. I have confidence.

L x

MJenks said...

I'm your first follower!

I was lured in by the word "schadenfreude" but then succumbed with the multiple uses of the word "fuck".

Now...don't disappoint me in the future.