About Me

My photo
Feel free to drop me a line at laura.nunn@gmail.com

Sunday, March 08, 2009

My first time

It has been a weekend of firsts. Yesterday saw my first kebab. And my first lesbian experience. And today saw my first tikka masala.

So in order:

1. Kebab. This was promised to me after a few vodka and cokes by TheBloke (TM) who was genuinely shocked I'd never had a kebab. I had the kebab. It smelled like death and tasted worse. Apparently I wasn't drunk enough.

2. Katy Who Smells of Wee is leaving the country for a little while. Sadly she's only off to Europe, so her smell of putrid ammonia will doubtless drift across the Channel often enough to make me dry heave. Anyway, we went to her leaving do. She got very, very drunk and - for some unknown reason - kept running at me from the other side of the room and squeezing my breasts. It would have been rude not to reciprocate. TheBloke (TM) says it was probably his best night ever.

3. Tikka masala made my face hurt but I finished it all because I'm a big, brave girl. Well, I threw some of it down my t-shirt, but hey ho.

I have photos of all three of the above firsts. I'll attach the one I think will be of most interest to all.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Twice, and purely in the name of experimentation, I have tried Kebab.

Once sober and once disgracefully drunk.

I can report that both times it tasted like minced mechanically reclaimed road kill meat heated under a florescent light. Though when I was drunk this distracted me more from the reality of what it actually was - thus improving the over-all experience.


I sometimes wonder how the inventor of the kebab announced his idea..

Mr Kebab:
" Hey, why not get ALL the meat off of the bone, then mash it all together into a weird log shape and then put it on a pole and rotate it slowly in a shop window so dirty-handed imps can scrape it onto a plate"

Mr Kebab's Friend:
"Hey, I think you're onto something there... I'm really surprised no one's thought of that already"

BJ

Anonymous said...

Where are the other photos?