About Me

My photo
Feel free to drop me a line at laura.nunn@gmail.com

Friday, March 20, 2009

Monty meets Terry

I give up. I just give up. Up I have given.

I have a very funny - nay - hilariously funny clip of Monty Cat (previously known as Shona, Tango, Phoebe and Mr Phoebe) meeting Terry the Tourette's Turtle. Every time Monty Cat goes near Terry, Terry swears at him. Monty jumps, then tries to hit Terry, and the whole thing starts again.

Six times I have tried to load the video onto Blogger and Facebook. And now I must admit defeat. So you will probably never see it. But it is very funny.

Here is a picture, which is not as good as a video. If I ever work out the technology, I might uplaod it. But I fear the moment has passed.

So Monty Cat is having his balls lopped off soon. Not for our own personal amusement (though obviously that does come into it to a certain extent). Mostly because we don't want him to irresponsibly father baby cats.

This does - admittedly - seem somewhat unlikely as Monty Cat never leaves the flat, and neither I nor TheBloke (TM) consider ourselves particularly fertile when it comes to cat impregnation. But it never hurts to be too careful.


The date we've chosen for the loppage of balls is 1 April. So we can say to Monty, "Guess what, Monty? You're having your bollocks chopped off today!" And he'll be all like, "No man, no way, that's definitely a bad April Fool's joke. You can't get me like that." That's how he speaks. He is a streetwise cat.

And then he'll have his balls chopped off, and we'll see who's laughing then.

Poor kitty. I wonder if they'll do a buy-one-get-one free with TheBloke (TM). I can but ask.


Update. Have loaded Monty's video to YouTube. Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mbeUhWs6-U

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have seen the video and I am convinced that Monty does not understand English. He is a very good looking cat but his eyes do look like he may be foreign.

Anonymous said...

Mmm. Monty looks frankly unimpressed by sweary turtle, if I'm honest. But 'deeply unimpressed' is the greatest weapon in a cat's arsenal.

Anonymous said...

How on earth can Monty be street-wise if he never leaves the flat and was owned by an old lady before he adopted you? His accent is more likely to be a hybrid of yours and The Bloke (TM)'s. Poor Monty.

Nice Kate x