About Me

My photo
Feel free to drop me a line at laura.nunn@gmail.com

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Twit

I am slowly getting there with Twitter. Stephen Fry is my friend, though I haven't yet worked out why he's following my brother and not me. It makes me a bit sad because I'm much better at spelling than my brother, and I like to think Stephen Fry would approve of that.

Anyway, I only have five people following me. That also makes me a bit sad (though obviously grateful to those who've befriended me).

So if you have a Twitter account and would like to make me as happy as half a Creme Egg would, you can find me at http://twitter.com/laurasplog

I might even follow you back, so you get to pretend you're more popular too.

Aren't we shallow?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have added you to my follow list. You are welcome to follow me back; however I have only ever done 2 updates in 2 years, so I can't pretend it's going to be entirely rewarding.