About Me

My photo
Feel free to drop me a line at laura.nunn@gmail.com

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Lazy Plog

I'm back! And very, very tired.

So I will Plog. And I will Plog about about many exciting things. If I ever remember them. Because at the moment my head feels like it's made of fog.

So in the meantime, have some pretty photos. There are more on my Facebook page if you're a real life friend. If not, why not add me. Then I can have more friends than my brother, which is the most important thing.
I have typed up two Plogs I wrote whilst away, so I haven't been totally idle. See below.






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where have you been? Somewhere with elephants, so clearly not Clacton-On-Sea...

Loving the last picture. Were you squatting for a poo, or did the sight of a tortoise render you incapable of standing upright?

PS. Welcome back. Have missed the plogs!

Laura said...

Been in sunny South Africa which has enough tortoises for everyone.

I wasn't supposed to get out of the car because I could have been eaten by a lion, but that's just the kind of girl I am.

Fearless.

L x

Unknown said...

where's my tortoise?