This particular GTG involved:
- Champagne - because I'm celebrating (more news in due course)
- How we open drawers at work once we've just farted, to pass off the sound as a creaky piece of furniture.
- Pubic hair styles - involving diagrams drawn on the back of dry cleaner receipts.
- Whether or not there's a heaven (two for, one against, one undecided.)
- Laughing so much that liquid comes out your nose.
In short, we covered pretty much every important topic. And I laughed until my stomach hurt. Others may have laughed until liquid came out of their nose. I can't comment.
Other news... it's off to Edinburgh tomorrow for TheBloke (TM) and me! We're visiting Nice Kate and doing exciting Festival things. Watch this space. Actually, don't. Watching a space is a bit dull. But maybe pop back in a few days. If you fancy it. No pressure.