I have also added some links to other blogs I read regularly. Some were very much the inspiration for my own writings. Others I've stumbled across accidentally but something has hooked me enough to keep reading. If you have a blog you think I should add, let me know. I'm strangely addicted to the minutae of other people's lives.
I did try and do a whizzy poll, but it all went a bit fucked. So I deleted it again.
So, what else is new? This week I have:
- Done something exciting and scary which I can't talk about yet
- Possibly started a war about rubbish bags with my neighbours
- Seen the X-Files movie at the cinema
- Had a loud group of teenage boys thrown out of the cinema for being - well - teenage boys
- Realised I am entirely incapable of dancing and singing simultaneously (not actually at the cinema)
- Failed to purchase a dead mouse in a milkbottle.
Just an average week really.