About Me

My photo
Feel free to drop me a line at laura.nunn@gmail.com

Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas visitations

TheBloke (TM) and I are visiting Mr and Mrs Nunn. There have been many and varied hilarious incidents so far, including:

- the dog I thought (briefly) was a reindeer
- Mrs Nunn's brilliance at card games*
- watching Mrs Nunn and my 85 year-old grandmother battle it out on the Wii. Hint: Mrs Nunn was not victorious
- watching TheBloke (TM) flick my brother's nipples, which then lit up. This is not an image I want to retain but fear it has burned itself onto the inside of my eyelids and will follow me to the grave.

I shall write about this and much more soon, my pretties. But for now there is driving to be done and Xbox to be played. Happy Boxing Day!


* this is sarcasm

No comments: