About Me

My photo
Feel free to drop me a line at laura.nunn@gmail.com

Friday, December 19, 2008

What the Dickens

I was asked for a pound yesterday to contribute towards "office decorations". I do not bother decorating my own flat, mostly because once you've put the bastards up, you've got to take them down again. I did not wish to donate. This did not deter my colleagues.

By 3 p.m. yesterday, it looked like Santa had vomited on our desk bank.

I am not a fan of Christmas, but I have recently read A Christmas Carol and, whilst I continue to shun:

- tinsel
- decorations
- dancing Santa figurines

I shall try to keep Christmas without Humbugging too much. And today was my last day of work until 2009. Hilarious tales of Mr and Mrs Nunn may soon follow. I still haven't dared speak to them about the kitten.

No comments: