About Me

My photo
Feel free to drop me a line at laura.nunn@gmail.com

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The pussy

This is a very chicken way of confessing to something I daren't do face to face:

Mr and Mrs Nunn, this message is for you.

I think I'm going to get a kitten. Sorry.

(Mr and Mrs Nunn don't like cats. But I am a grown up now, and I can do what I want and go out and play without tidying my room or doing my violin practice so there.)

Now I just have to convince TheBloke (TM). I mean, how serious can "cat-induced asthma" really be?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

On my recent visit down South -all three groups of family spent the meal worrying about -

their dog
their cats
their dog

because they had gone out and left them!

But you go ahead....!

RSN

Miranda said...

Get one, get one! How bad can it be? Just buy The Bloke(TM) a six-pack of asthma pumps. That's what I did....(for my bloke, that is, not yours!)

Anonymous said...

Are asthma pumps like special trainers that allergy-sufferers have to wear? Do Nike do some?

Nice Kate