About Me

My photo
Feel free to drop me a line at laura.nunn@gmail.com

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Number 600

Welcome Ploggers to my 600th post! Yay! 600 mini essays about absolutely nothing. Surely this is some sort of clever clever record. No? Oh well.

So, what is new in the land of Laura? Well, as ever, Laura Land is an exciting place. Here are some exciting things that have recently occurred in Laura Land:

  1. An argument with Debenhams who appear to be misselling their store card. This is good though as it means I can report them to Trading Standards. I like to cause trouble.
  2. A chocolate making workshop. Let me reiterate. A workshop. Where I made chocolate. What is not to like?
  3. Yet another penalty notice from the Congestion Zone. Whoever has cloned my car's identity needs to get a job rather than cruising round the Congestion Zone when I'm at work.
  4. A rare mid-week glass of wine for me last night. And anyone who says I accidentally walked into the door frame quite hard straight after is lying. LYING!
  5. Watching the episode of Spooks Mr Nunn had already spoiled for me in his trademark way. (i.e. "You know American Beauty - it's the one where his neighbour shoots him in the head", "Have you got to the part of the book yet where it turns out his girlfriend is the murderer?" This week it was, "I'm up to date with Spooks now," (this is a spoiler warning for those who've not yet seen it). "I've seen the one where Connie slits that young man's throat." "I've not seen that yet, Dad." "Yes you have, it was on last week." "Yes, on BBC3." "Oh.") To be honest though, I actually appreciate being able to follow the plot a bit better when he's pre-warned me what's going to happen.

So that was my 600th post. Hope you enjoyed it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

To be fair I did ask if you were up to date with 'Spooks' before I continued!! Not my fault you weren't when you said you were!! (Nyah etc)

RSN

ps 'Rosebud' is his sled

Anonymous said...

BTW
Forgot to say well done on 600 plogs which have kept many of us most amused!
RSN