About Me

My photo
Feel free to drop me a line at laura.nunn@gmail.com

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Joining the 21st century

I used to be an early adopter. Used to be. And still am with things like sat nav and sparkly new phones, the functionality of which I rarely use. But I get it. I was the first friend in my age group on Facebook. I have a blog. I'm not a tech-tard.

But I've resisted Twitter for months now, though others have extolled its virtues. So I've finally caved. I do not understand it. Nor how it works. But if Stephen Fry can do it, I'm game*.

But if you would like to Twitter me, or whatever it's called, I'm Laurasplog. I have no idea if that's enough info to find me. Would some kindly Twitterer please hold my hand through this scary process?

* This does not apply to other activities that Mr Fry may or may not to choose to indulge in.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've looked at Twitter. I can't see anyone else on it. I don't know how to find anyone else.

It is indeed confusing, or I am old.