About Me

My photo
Feel free to drop me a line at laura.nunn@gmail.com

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Bullets of busy-ness

The ironic thing is I have loads of time to write my Plog when nothing is happening in my life. When I am busy, I have no time at all. So, some things that happened that all have highly witty anecdotes attached to them. I may return and expand, depending on whether or not anything more interesting happens this weekend.

  • Yesterday was the Plog's 1st birthday! Happy birthday, Plog!
  • In celebration of the Plog's birthday (OK it had absolutely nothing to do with it) I saw "Wicked" at the theatre. It was wicked. And there are several amusing anecdotes that go with it.
  • Today I spent the afternoon in St Albans finding out about team-building activities like laser pigeon shooting and bombing around on quad bikes. For most people this would be a jolly. Know how many "pigeons" I shot out of a possible 20? Hmm? Zero. I maintained this was on the grounds of animal rights / pacifism, but I'm not sure anyone believed me. I got stuck in terrible traffic on the way home and sulked all down the M1.
  • I had a gig tonight, at which 5 girls I hadn't seen since school came to. It was a really nice surprise to see them. Future anecdotes may follow.
  • It is nearly midnight and I have to tidy up before the cleaner comes tomorrow. I am very, very tired.

Friday in about five minutes. Fab.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is Friday here - but not really as I now work Tues-Sat, so my Friday is actually thursday, so Tomorrow, which is Saturday, is my Friday :o)
Who from school came to watch you?
H xx

Sara said...

I saw Wicked in NYC and Philly... I love it!

I just sang one of the songs for an audition actually... I didn't get the part... not so wicked :( Ah well :)

Laura said...

Which song did you go for? I thought "Popular" was excellent lyrically and musically. I've been wanting to see "Wicked" since it opened, so it had a lot to live up to - and I wasn't disappointed.

Looking forward to seeing a show in NYC with you!

L x

Sara said...

Yes I did sing Populer (lar)! So silly, but fun!

I'm looking forward to seeing a show. I'll have to ask some of my theatre friends if there's something really worth seeing at the moment.

I guess I'll be seeing you in a few weeks! Time flies!