About Me

My photo
Feel free to drop me a line at laura.nunn@gmail.com

Monday, March 26, 2007

Meeting in the middle

I worked out last week that nearly 60% of my weekly diet is "meeting food". By which I mean the nature of my job causes me to eat work / hotel / conference centre sandwiches and nibbles for 60% of my calorie intake.

This means:

- I have already had a lifetime's supply of deep-fried mozzerella with chilli
- I eat much more watermelon than the average 27 year-old
- I no longer enjoy drinking orange juice
- I have discovered a strange affinity for brie-from-boredom. I would never eat brie in a non-bored state
- I can spot tomato (ugh) in a sandwich at twenty paces

Why oh why oh why don't they just ship in a packet of Quavers, a jacket with cheese and a Cadbury's Creme Egg to finish?

When I am in charge of the world, everything will run much more smoothly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous hyphen-fest of a blog.
Here's a question: what do these hotels and bed-and-breafasts serve underneath their sandwiches?