About Me

My photo
Feel free to drop me a line at laura.nunn@gmail.com

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Camp coffee

Wednesday at work is Coffee Experimentation Day. My colleague and I take it in turns to buy each other the gayest coffee we can convince Starbucks to make.

Runners-up to date:

- Latte with a shot of Irish Creme
- Egg nog latte
- Caramel Macchiato
- Mocha with a shot of coconut and topped with cream

Today's winner:

- Tall skinny latte with a shot of raspberry syrup.

Next time I will ask them to put a pink cocktail umbrella in the top.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey mate
Have you ever had "Camp Coffee"? I used to love it. It comes in a bottle like chocolate sauce. Not very good really, don't know why I liked it.
H x

Laura said...

I think I used it in cooking a few times when younger. I've definitely heard of it, hence the title of the Plog.

L x