About Me

My photo
Feel free to drop me a line at laura.nunn@gmail.com

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Forget-me-not

I have been very busy, and have been out almost every evening this week. However, this is no excuse for poor Plogging, and so I must apologise to my readers. Even if most of you do find me by typing in "Erica's Wanking Club" to Google. And yes, I do realise that by saying "Erica's Wanking Club" again, I increase the chances of it being ranked higher on Google. Blame my good friend Erica. And her wanking club.

So, what have I been up to? Well, lots of things which were lots of fun for me, but would probably bore you stupid to hear about them. So let's pick an anecdote and go with that. OK...

So I was at a work office in a suburb of Surrey which shall remain unnamed. The receptionist was called Jane. I asked her if she'd order me a taxi for an hour's time. She said she would. She was very nice.

I took a seat, whilst waiting for my appointment, and I heard the following conversation between the two receptionists:

Jane: Oh, you know what? I forgot to order the taxi for Steve! For three! I forgot! I'll do it now.

Other receptionist: Good idea. Oh no! It's Friday! I forgot! I've got to put the stationery request in! I forgot!

Jane: Oh look, Sally's left her sweets here. She must have forgotten them.

Other receptionist: Oh yes. Let's have one. Oh! I forgot! Jess is coming this weekend.

Do you think they're putting rohypnol in the water? Still, my taxi was there an hour later, and all was forgotten.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A double hyphenation!
5.9/6.0