About Me

My photo
Feel free to drop me a line at laura.nunn@gmail.com

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Tyred

Too tired to type straight. In fact, so tired, I almost spelled it "tyred". And almost spelled "almost" "moalmst".

It has been a lovely weekend, filled to the brim of exciting and joyous things. It involved:
  • Padkos
  • Family
  • Champagne
  • Wii
  • Big scary rollercoasters (I was exceptionally brave. Well, mostly.)
  • A girl in the shortest skirt I have ever seen
  • Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
  • Sunburn
  • Kite flying
  • A kite-eating thorn bush
  • Teasing my brother about handbrakes
  • Ominous slapping noises from my parents' bathroom at 8 a.m.
  • More padkos

However, I am too tired now to talk about any of it. If any of the above particularly interests you, let me know and I may Plog about it at a future date. But right now, I am off to bed. Bonne nuit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's padkos?

Nice Kate

Anonymous said...

I've been waiting for the strip club you mentioned a while back - or was that one of the ones which wasn't true??
Otherwise, roller-coasters are always fun to hear about.