About Me

My photo
Feel free to drop me a line at laura.nunn@gmail.com

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Phoning it in

There doesn't seem much that's Plog-worthy at the moment. I've had a nice week - dinner with a friend, musical rehearsal, Book Club... but nothing outstandingly amusing has happened.

I have had only limited trials and tribulations with public transport. My bus was a bit delayed on Friday, but I still got into work at 8.58, so I can't really claim to have been late, nor rant at public transport as actually I chose not to run for a slightly earlier bus.

I even ordered a new mobile phone, and asked for it to be sent to work, hopeful that its certain loss or delay would give my Ploggers something to giggle over. Irritatingly, in the lift at 8.58, before Reception had even had a chance to lose it, I bumped into the courier who handed my package straight over to me. It works fine.

I had a watch battery replaced. I had some boots reheeled. I put some laundry away. Reception hand out Crunchie Bars on a Friday. This made me giggle.

There have been no:

- car thefts
- spiders
- moths
- wrong numbers
- stalkers
- police statements

all week. This is all good news, obviously. It's just a bit... boring for you. Sorry.

No comments: