About Me

My photo
Feel free to drop me a line at laura.nunn@gmail.com

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Bookish

Top ten books of all time. Go.

Mine:

  1. The God of Small Things - Arundati Roy
  2. Lolita - Vladamir Nabakov
  3. Pride and Prejudice - Jane Austen
  4. Rebecca - Daphne Du Maurier
  5. The Time Traveler's Wife - Audrey Niffenegger
  6. Cloud Atlas - David Mitchell
  7. Saturday / Atonement - Ian McEwan (couldn't choose between them. Know it's cheating. Sorry.)
  8. Jane Eyre - Charlotte Bronte
  9. Back when we were Grown Ups - Anne Tyler
  10. Midnight's Children - Salman Rushdie (though still in the middle of this one, it's already snuck into my top ten. Unless the ending is really disappointing. I'll keep you posted.)

If you don't want to list ten, what are you top two or three? What should be on my list?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There's not one single Harry Potter book on your list Laura! :o
)

H x