About Me

My photo
Feel free to drop me a line at laura.nunn@gmail.com

Saturday, June 07, 2008

Mum's the word

Mrs Nunn is staying at the moment. In case you hadn't realised from earlier Plogs, Mrs Nunn is entirely mad. She drinks a lot of tea. It's not really tea. It's a Tesco Value tea-bag waved over a cup of hot water and half a pint of milk added. She also makes two cups of tea at a time and drinks one straight after the other.

Additionally, Mrs Nunn - unsurprisingly given the sheer volume of liquid she consumes - is rarely (if ever) out of my bathroom. This would be OK, except for the fact that my toilet takes about ten minutes to fill, and can't be flushed again until it's done. So essentially, when Mrs Nunn is staying, between her quarter-hourly toilet dashes, I am totally unable to relieve myself.

Anyway, Mrs Nunn and I are on holiday as from tomorrow. Off to Canada for a few days which just sounds terribly glamorous. So if you don't hear from me, I'll be chasing moose and - no doubt - being embarrassed in lingerie shops by Mrs Nunn shouting at the top of her voice, "I do have enormous breasts - can you find me a great big bra?" It has happened before. It'll happen again.

Mrs Nunn wonders if the sound of Niagra Falls might worsen her "condition". I think it'll improve it. Especially when I push her in.

No comments: