About Me

My photo
Feel free to drop me a line at laura.nunn@gmail.com

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Status update

Complaint status update:

- McDonalds are investigating
- Sat nav people are refunding me £10
- Financial Ombudsman have send me a duplicate batch of forms as they reckon they've lost the first lot
- Service charge people have promised to get back to me by the end of the week

All others are still outstanding. I will let you know how I do. My grandma used to complain about everything, apparently. She once complained to Tate and Lyle that a tin of treacle exploded in her pantry. Having said that though, she did have a tub of gravy browning in her pantry which expired in 1947, so it's anyone's guess just how old the treacle was at the point of its explosion.

Still, complaining is good. I would say, "I shall do it more often," but I genuinely don't think that's possible.

The day before yesterday I accidentally squashed a Cadbury's Mini Creme Egg underneath my laptop and briefly wondered who I could complain to. If you have any ideas, please let me know.

No comments: