About Me

My photo
Feel free to drop me a line at laura.nunn@gmail.com

Monday, May 22, 2006

Let the stalking commence...

I think I'm in love with the dark, curly one from Green Wing. I know, I know, I'm supposed to be in love with the ginger one, and I'll admit he's not without his charms.

But it is the posh, donkey-faced one who really does it for me. I was telling Erica that he makes my insides melt. And therefore it is probably a good job he is a doctor.

Then I remembered he's actually an anesthesiologist, and so possibly might not be able to help with any melty-inside issues. Still, he could give me drugs so that I didn't feel the worst of it, and then get his ginger mate to finish me off. Come on, we've all had a night like that.

I am utterly, completely and totally infatuated with this lovely curly guy*. If I get any more in love, I might have to find out where he lives and camp on his lawn (if it stops raining). And when I say "camp", obviously I mean "check into a local hotel with at least a 3-star rating.

If this love gets any deeper I might even take the most drastic step of all... Finding out the actor's name and putting it through Google. Yes, I am that much in love.

* This is not an excuse for anyone to comment on my predilection or otherwise for dark, curly guys. Shut up.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure one of the weird ones looks like one of your exes...

AH NZ Adventure said...

hee hee hee
If only they all knew...
Good times :o)

Laura said...

Hmm - which weird one, and which ex? (Or, which weird ex?)

And Hazel - shut up.

;o)

L x

Anonymous said...

You have a shower. Try it on cold.
Mum x